Everybody who is anybody in business travel will likely make the trek to this year’s GBTA conference in Orlando. Sure, there’s the networking, education, thought-provoking panels and huge trade show area, but here are a few more reasons to visit MCO:
- You need to stock up on the latest in travel tchotchke’s
- You want to see the perplexed look on people’s faces as they listen to keynote speakers who have no clue what GBTA actually does
- Who doesn’t enjoy simmering in the mid-summer heat of central Florida?
- You plan to drink, eat and drink some more without spending a dime (and then declare everything in a hefty expense report)
- You want to see if any of the limo companies on the trade show floor will drive their vehicles directly over the Uber stand
Jokes aside, it will be a hot time in many ways – one you won’t want to miss!